Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Traveling Dolls

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I think jenndon may use her Molly as a traveling doll sometime in the future. I'm thinking about sending out my Kit.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    If anyone is going to have a doll traveling sometime in the spring, or over the summer, I am very interested in hosting her! I would love to host an AGT25, and I think I remember someone saying that she was going to be their traveling doll. Post here or PM me! Thank you [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •